CLARIFICATION TEXT WITHIN THE FRAME OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
As MAYA TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş, we are able to process the personal data of our customers and visitors due to membership and shopping on our website, being the data controller within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. With this clarification text, we inform you about our mutual rights and obligations in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
In order to ensure the safety of our Company building and facilities, your personal data shall be registered so that the Company and the relevant persons involved in the business relationship with the Company shall be protected for the purposes of the provision of legal, technical and commercial-business security, the creation and the monitoring of visitor records and the provision of physical site security as referenced in Article 5(2)(f) of the Law “It is mandatory to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” and shall be performed either physically or because of your web page membership or your shopping.
Your collected personal data shall be transferred to the legally authorized public institutions, limited to the above-mentioned purpose, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
Your personal data is collected by our Company by physical and electronic methods during your visit to our Company building and facilities and our web pages.
1-Your Personal Data, Methods of Obtaining Data and Purposes of Processing the Data
Your personal information is collected directly from yourselves in the electronic environment, in case you visit our website, become a member, share in telephone or e-mail correspondence, purchase goods or services from our site, or otherwise enter into a commercial or legal relationship. From this data, your contact data (e-mail address, postal address and telephone information), especially your identity information (name, surname, gender, date of birth), data about the product you purchase within the scope of our company's field of activity, your comments, your opinions and other personal data you shared with us, and your audio data recorded in your conversations with the customer services will be processed by our company within the scope of the establishment and performance of the contract and our legitimate interests, within the framework of the reasons for compliance with the law specified in the 2nd paragraph of Article 5 of the Law.
In addition, the identity and contact information received under the website membership (Name, last Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Postal Address, etc.) is processed under the Loyalty Program. You can be subscribed via the website or by performing a password verification that comes to your GSM number in the stores.
Your personal data is processed in our company for the purposes such as performing the sales of Goods/Services and After-Sales Support Processes, Executing the Loyalty Processes for Our Products, Executing Customer Relationship Management Processes, Carrying out Activities for Customer Satisfaction, Ensuring Physical Space Security, Carrying out Marketing Analysis Studies, Executing Advertising/Campaign/Promotion Processes and Activities in Compliance with the Legislation, Following-up of Requests/ Complaints, performing Communication Activities and Fulfillment of Legal Obligations.
2 - Legal reasons in Processing Personal Data
As required by the legal obligations, we will request your express consent and your permission to send you commercial electronic messages (sms, e-mail) for your personal data which is stated above and does not fall under one of the reasons for compliance with the law in article 5/2 of the law. By ticking the relevant boxes and clicking the sign-up button to accept the membership agreement and this clarification text on our website, you will be able to give permission in the digital environment or if there is an application available in our stores, with the same legal qualification and value, together with the written and signed permission. In case you find it appropriate after evaluating the electronic communication permission text and the processing of personal data provided for your information in the digital environment (SMS, MMS, MOBILE PUSH, E-MAIL etc.) and you provide the cashier with the password which has been created only for you sent to your phone and which is not known by anyone else, your permission/approval process will be completed.
Your first Name, last Name and Contact (Phone, mobile phone, Email address) information will be processed under the scope of your Commercial electronic communications permission to send you advertisements, campaigns and other commercial messages related to our products and services. You will be able to give your commercial electronic communication permission by clicking the check box in the relevant area on our website by pressing the sign up key.
3 - The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data is collected for the purposes of,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units and executing the relevant business processes in order to benefit you from the products and services offered;
- Planning and processing of sales processes of products and services;
- Following up on contract processes and legal demands
- Conducting post-sales support services
- Following up on requests and complaints
- Conducting communication activities
- Maintaining physical space security
- Conducting logistics activities
- Conducting financial and accounting processes
- Conducting activities in accordance with legislation
- Conducting and auditing of business activities
- Executing goods/services manufacturing and operations
- Conducting risk management processes
will be processed within the scope of “a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws” as specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK, “b) ‘’It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”, c) ‘’It Is mandatory for The data controller to be able to fulfill its legal obligations’’ d) ‘’Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right’ e) ‘’Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject".
Your personal data is processed for planning and executing the marketing processes of products and services, carrying out profiling and analysis activities, recommending and promoting the products and services offered to you by customizing them according to your tastes, usage habits and needs, advertising, promotion, etc. It will be processed within the scope of your express consent for the purposes of sending commercial electronic messages and sharing them with the third parties from whom we receive services for delivery.
You bear the responsibility for sharing the data of the third parties in the delivery process.
4 - Sharing and Transferring Data
Your personal data mentioned above, provided that adequate and effective measures are taken in accordance with the security and confidentiality principles determined in the legislation and for the purposes listed above shall be shared with the public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request this data as per the legal obligation, our contracted suppliers, business partners and business partners we cooperate with, the 3rd parties we are in cooperation with (the courier company for the delivery of the products to you, the tailor for the modifications, our web agency for the management of our website, etc.) and our group company MAYA TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9.
Your personal data will be transferred for the following purposes without your express consent in accordance with the provisions of 8(2)(a) of the KVKK:
- It will be shared with notary public, enforcement offices and/or courts, if necessary, for the purpose of carrying out financial and/or accounting works within the scope of collection of fees for products and services.
- In order to fulfill its legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation, it will be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations, if required or requested.
- In order to follow the legal processes, it will be shared with our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of confidentiality obligation.
- Your personal data will be shared with Audit firms, during the audit process.
- It will be shared with our suppliers on a limited basis for the purpose of carrying out the necessary work by our business units and executing the relevant business processes in order to benefit you from the products and services offered.
Suggesting and promoting products and services to be offered to you by customizing them according to your tastes, usage habits and needs, and your personal data based on your explicit consent, will be shared with our suppliers from whom we receive service for sending commercial electronic messages such as ads, promotions etc.
5 - Your Legal Rights
As personal data owners, in case you can make your requests regarding your rights by filling out the personal data application form shared with the public on the internet address www.penelopebedroom.com or with another document that includes your mandatory information written in the application form or with a registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, by using the signature or the e-mail address previously notified to our company by the person concerned and registered in our company's system which can confirm your identification, from the address email@example.com again by writing to the postal mail address specified below, as soon as possible, depending on the nature of the request, it will be concluded free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, our company will charge you with the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In this context, personal data owners have the right to;
- Find out if personal data has been processed,
- Request information about the personal data if it has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their purpose,
- Know the third parties to which personal data is transferred, whether domestic or abroad,
- Request that personal data be corrected in the event that it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and that the transaction in this context be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
- Despite being processed in accordance with Law No. 6698 and other relevant law provisions, to request the removal or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for which it is to be processed are eliminated, and request that the transaction in this context be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred to,
- Object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by the processed data analyzed exclusively through automated systems,
- And have the right to request that damage be remedied if the damage is caused by the illegal processing of personal data
For comprehensive information on your personal data, you can review the DATA PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY which is in our www.penelopebedroom.com web site.
MAYA TEXTILE has published personal data processing processes related to employees, employee candidates, Partner/Suppliers, Visitors and Third Parties under its PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY. This clarification text hereby has been prepared within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes can be made in the aforementioned disclosure text in line with the relevant legal legislation and/or the changes that will occur in the personal data processing purposes and policies of the Company.
MAYA TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
ADDRESS: Merve mahallesi Necip Fazıl Caddesi No 12 Yenidoğan, Sancaktepe/ İstanbul / Türkiye